e-Yantra Project is looking for young motivated people to work on the project as
Sr. Project Technical Assistant.
If you have this essential qualification:
- BE/BTech/MSc/MCA or equivalent degree
Should meet at least a few of following requirements. Applicants with previous work experience in these technologies will be preferred:
1. C/C++, PHP, Python, based web portals, Linux platform and Open Source technologies, systems administration & network administration, experience in handling web/App/DB servers on Linux platforms.
2.git, github, user interfaces, good understanding in web API, experience in systems administration & network administration and in handling web/App/DB servers on Linux platform is desirable.
3. Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JQuery, "My Batis", JSP, Groovy on Grails developer, Node.js, DB knowledge (PL/SQL) / SQL Server), Web-Services, XML, Php, JSP/Servlet, Ajax.
4. Applicants with prior work experience in handling database and creating website will be preferred. Should possess excellent analytical and logical skills. Worked with a web-based software development team.
5. Good knowledge of software architecture and software development best practices and with exposure to all phases of software development lifecycle. Should possess excellent analytical and logical skills and good verbal and written communications skills.
- Managing the Web related activities and Databases. Involves architectural design, database design, programming/software development, testing, maintenance and deployment of large-scale web-based software systems.