About the Competition
e-Yantra School Robotics Competition (eYSRC) is a unique competition for young robotics enthusiasts to think, ideate and innovate out-of-the box solutions to real-world problems. e-Yantra introduces a wide variety of skills - Embedded Systems and Robotics, Programming, Computational thinking and many more to children of Grade 8th - 12th.
Why take part in this competition?
- Develop real-world problem-solving skills.
- Expand the toolkit of knowledge to take on challenges of steadily increasing difficulty level.
- Integrate & apply different STEM concepts from school in exciting and stimulating problem statements.
- Step by step approach to learning the concepts such as-
- - Designing Algorithms
- - Introduction to Programming - writing beautiful code
- - Hands-on activities to learn the concepts
- Encourage teamwork, team management and time management
- Impart critical thinking
For More Information on eYSRC, please